Handling a PDF file on your mobile device can sometimes be a pain. The good news is simply opening a PDF is pretty easy. Your Android device can probably already do this, but if not, we’ll share some options.
To find out if you have an app that can open PDFs, just try to do so. Navigate to the file manager on your Android device and find a PDF file. Any apps that can open PDFs will appear as choices.
Simply select one of the apps and the PDF will open.
Again, if you don’t already have an app capable of opening PDFs, there are several you can choose from. The simplest is Google PDF Viewer. It’s not really an app in the traditional sense, as you can’t open it directly. However, it will appear as an option whenever you try to open a PDF.
Files by Google is another option. This app is a full file manager with the built-in ability to open PDF files. After you install it on your device, it will also appear as an option whenever you attempt to open a PDF.
Keep in mind these apps only allow you to view PDFs. If you need a more powerful PDF tool, you’ll have to install Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android, or something similar.
- › How to Get (and Print) a Receipt From Amazon
- › How to Open PDFs in Microsoft Word
- › The U.S. Is Behind on Mobile Payments, But We’re Catching Up
- › I Don’t Know Who Any of These People Are, and It’s Great
- › Delete Duplicate Photos and Videos on iPhone Without an App
- › How to Change Apple ID on iPhone
- › How to Change Your Hotspot Name on iPhone and Android
- › How to Remove Dotted Lines in Microsoft Excel