The Apple Photos app allows you to hide some photos and videos, but they’re still accessible in the “Hidden” photos section under the “Albums” tab. Fortunately, there’s a way you can completely hide photos on your iPhone or iPad.
Apple’s hidden photos method isn’t foolproof. Anyone can go to the “Albums” tab and find the “Hidden” section under “Utilities.”
Starting with iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, though, Apple allows you to hide the “Hidden” album, as well.
This can be done in the Settings app. To get started, open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad and tap “Photos.”
Scroll down and toggle-Off the “Hidden Album” option to disable this feature.
Now, when you tap the “Albums” tab in the “Photos” app, you’ll find that the “Hidden” album has disappeared.
Want to learn more about the Photos app? Check out these tips for editing photos right on your phone!
RELATED: How to Edit Photos on Your iPhone (Using the Photos App)
- › How to Password Protect Photos on iPhone and iPad
- › 10 Hidden iOS 16 Features You Might Have Missed
- › How to Find Hidden Photos on iPhone
- › OverDrive, the Library eBook App, Is Shutting Down
- › Ubuntu 18.04 Support Is About to End, but Not for Everyone
- › No Plex App, No Problem: Using Plex as a DLNA/UPnP Server
- › The Tiny ASUS Chromebox 5 Is Now up for Pre-Order
- › How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone