When someone follows you on Instagram, you’ll instantly get a notification. But what if you want to check if they’re following you weeks or months down the line? Here’s how to tell if someone follows you on Instagram or not.
If you aren’t following them, and they’re following you, you’ll see a “Follow Back” button instead of the normal “Follow” button.
If you see the “Follow Back” button, the puzzle is solved. That person or account is following you on Instagram.
But if you are following them, the button will say “Following.” If you want to check if they follow you, the process is slightly more difficult.
From their profile, tap on the “Following” option found at the top of the screen.
Here, you’ll see a list of every user they are following. Tap the Search bar and then type in your own name or Instagram handle.
If your name comes up, it means they’re following you. If not, well, tough luck.
RELATED: How to Block Someone on Instagram
- › How to Sign up for Apple One on iPhone and iPad
- › How to View 3D Halloween Characters in AR Using Your Phone
- › How to Set Up and Use Home & Away Routines with Google Assistant
- › How to Track Changes in a Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- › How to Bookmark Multiple Tabs in Safari on iPhone and iPad