When someone follows you on Instagram, you’ll instantly get a notification. But what if you want to check if they’re following you weeks or months down the line? Here’s how to tell if someone follows you on Instagram or not.
If you aren’t following them, and they’re following you, you’ll see a “Follow Back” button instead of the normal “Follow” button.
If you see the “Follow Back” button, the puzzle is solved. That person or account is following you on Instagram.
But if you are following them, the button will say “Following.” If you want to check if they follow you, the process is slightly more difficult.
From their profile, tap on the “Following” option found at the top of the screen.
Here, you’ll see a list of every user they are following. Tap the Search bar and then type in your own name or Instagram handle.
If your name comes up, it means they’re following you. If not, well, tough luck.
RELATED: How to Block Someone on Instagram
- › How to Get Your Instagram Link
- › How to See Who Is Following You on Facebook
- › How to View Instagram’s Chronological Feed
- › Grab a WD 2TB External SSD for the Lowest Price Yet
- › Why Spotify Shuffle is Not Truly Random
- › Android Phones Are Now More Secure, Thanks to Rust
- › Why Faraway Websites Load Just as Fast as Nearby Ones
- › The Google Nest Mini Is Back Down to Just $18 Today