Are you tired of watching Netflix on your phone and accidentally pausing, rewinding, or just plain exiting the app? Fret no more, loyal binge-watcher! You can easily lock down your screen while watching Netflix on most mobile devices.
Once you finish scrolling through Netflix’s seemingly endless catalog of content and find something to watch, the on-screen interface will show the traditional playback controls along with several additional buttons. At any time while you’re watching, tap “Screen Lock” to remove all elements of the Netflix interface except a central button that allows you to unlock the interface.
This can be useful for watching while you’re on the go, preventing kids from accidentally leaving their favorite show, or holding your phone at an odd angle while watching. The external volume buttons and features on your phone such as Android’s Quick Settings menu will all still work when Screen Lock is enabled.
To unlock the screen at any time, tap anywhere on your screen and then select the “Screen Locked” button. Confirm your choice with a second tap, and then Netflix’s playback controls will display again.
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › NZXT Signal 4K30 Capture Card Review: Lossless High-Quality Footage
- › What to Do If You Drop Your Smartphone in the Ocean
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?