Apple Music has a habit of sending notifications for new releases from popular artists. Now, the app is starting to do that for your favorite artists, too. If you don’t like Apple Music’s “New Releases” notifications, here’s how to turn them off.
Apple Music is now sending out notifications for new albums, EPs, and even videos from artists that you’ve added to your library. The notifications show up on your lock screen, Notification Center, and also at the top of the app’s Library tab. If you have a vast library, this can get annoying fairly quickly.
Fortunately, you can disable the notifications right from the Music app.
Start by opening the “Music” app, and make sure that you’re logged into your Apple Music account. From there, go to the “For You” tab.
Next, tap on your Profile icon found in the top-right corner of the app.
Select the “Notifications” option.
Now, tap on the toggle next to the “New Music” option to disable the notifications.
If you want to turn off all notifications from the Music app, you can do so from the iPhone’s “Settings” app.
Here, tap on the “Notifications” option.
From this list, select the “Music” app.
Now, tap on the toggle next to “Allow Notifications” to disable all notifications.
RELATED: How to Quickly Turn Off Annoying Notifications on iPhone or iPad
- › 8BitDo Controllers Now Work Better With iPhone and Mac
- › Razer Now Sells a Tempered Glass Mousepad
- › Telegram’s New Update Will Help You Save Battery Life
- › How to Build a Fast Online Store With Nexcess Managed WooCommerce
- › Today Only: Save 63% On a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra With Trade-In
- › How to Install or Remove Optional Features in Windows 11