Apple Music has a habit of sending notifications for new releases from popular artists. Now, the app is starting to do that for your favorite artists, too. If you don’t like Apple Music’s “New Releases” notifications, here’s how to turn them off.
Apple Music is now sending out notifications for new albums, EPs, and even videos from artists that you’ve added to your library. The notifications show up on your lock screen, Notification Center, and also at the top of the app’s Library tab. If you have a vast library, this can get annoying fairly quickly.
Fortunately, you can disable the notifications right from the Music app.
Start by opening the “Music” app, and make sure that you’re logged into your Apple Music account. From there, go to the “For You” tab.
Next, tap on your Profile icon found in the top-right corner of the app.
Select the “Notifications” option.
Now, tap on the toggle next to the “New Music” option to disable the notifications.
If you want to turn off all notifications from the Music app, you can do so from the iPhone’s “Settings” app.
Here, tap on the “Notifications” option.
From this list, select the “Music” app.
Now, tap on the toggle next to “Allow Notifications” to disable all notifications.
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?