It’s never good if someone steals your password, especially if it’s for your Netflix account. Thankfully, the streaming service has made changing your password simple. As long as you know your current password, follow these steps to create a new password for your account.
Once logged into the Netflix website with your original password, select your avatar icon in the top-right corner.
Select the “Account” option that appears near the bottom of the pop-up menu.
In the Account menu, you’ll see information about your email, password, and phone number. Click the “Change Password” option to proceed with your password change.
Next, input your current password and then enter your new password twice to change it. Make sure that you create a strong password that will be hard to crack.
Once you have your new password set, select the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen. There is also a box you will want to check that signs you out on every device signed into your Netflix account.
Now that you have changed your password, you can enjoy Netflix with some peace that no unwanted individuals are using your subscription.
- › Google’s New Mesh Router Has Wi-Fi 6E and Matter Support
- › Google Home App Has a New Look and More Powerful Automation
- › New Wired Nest Doorbell Has More Features in a Smaller Package
- › Can’t Find a Raspberry Pi? Buy a Used NUC Instead
- › Bipedal Robot Sets Record, Can Still Only Outrun Slow People
- › Asus’ New Desktop PC Has Ports for USB Type-C And… PS/2?