Here’s how it’s done.
If you want to get there the old-fashioned way, you’ll need to select the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
Towards the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears, select “Settings”.
Find the “Privacy and Security” section and select “Site Settings”.
The “Add A Site” window will now appear. Enter the site URL, then select the “Add” button.
While you’re on the site, open DevTools. You can do this by right-clicking anywhere on the site and selecting “Inspect”.
Alternatively, you can use the Control + Shift + 3 (Windows) or Command + Option + 3 (Mac) keyboard shortcut.
Once you’re in DevTools, open the Command menu by pressing Control + Shift + P (Windows) or Command + Shift + P (Mac).
- › What Is HTML?
- › How to Turn On the Flashlight on Android
- › Should You Plug a UPS Into a Surge Protector?
- › Does an Ionic Air Purifier Clean Better Than Standard Units?
- › What Is Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)?
- › How to Forward a Text Message on Android
- › How to Remove Recommendations on Amazon Fire Tablets