Here’s how it’s done.
If you want to get there the old-fashioned way, you’ll need to select the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
Towards the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears, select “Settings”.
Find the “Privacy and Security” section and select “Site Settings”.
The “Add A Site” window will now appear. Enter the site URL, then select the “Add” button.
While you’re on the site, open DevTools. You can do this by right-clicking anywhere on the site and selecting “Inspect”.
Alternatively, you can use the Control + Shift + 3 (Windows) or Command + Option + 3 (Mac) keyboard shortcut.
Once you’re in DevTools, open the Command menu by pressing Control + Shift + P (Windows) or Command + Shift + P (Mac).
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?