Here’s how it’s done.
If you want to get there the old-fashioned way, you’ll need to select the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
Towards the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears, select “Settings”.
Find the “Privacy and Security” section and select “Site Settings”.
The “Add A Site” window will now appear. Enter the site URL, then select the “Add” button.
While you’re on the site, open DevTools. You can do this by right-clicking anywhere on the site and selecting “Inspect”.
Alternatively, you can use the Control + Shift + 3 (Windows) or Command + Option + 3 (Mac) keyboard shortcut.
Once you’re in DevTools, open the Command menu by pressing Control + Shift + P (Windows) or Command + Shift + P (Mac).
- › What Is HTML?
- › INNOCN Ultrawide 40-Inch 40C1R Monitor Review: A Huge Deal With Some Compromises
- › PrivadoVPN Review: Disrupting the Market?
- › What’s New in Chrome 103, Available Now
- › 10 Samsung Galaxy Features You Should Be Using
- › These Gadgets Banish Mosquitos
- › 4 Ways You’re Damaging Your Laptop’s Battery