Your Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, or S20 Ultra automatically sorts the app drawer based on the order that the application is installed from the Google Play Store. Fortunately, it’s relatively easy to customize the grid so that apps are sorted in alphabetical order.
Open the app drawer by navigating to the Galaxy S20’s home screen and then swiping up from the bottom of the handset’s display.
Next, tap on the three-dot Menu icon located in the top-right corner of the interface within the search bar.
From the small menu that appears, select the “Sort” button.
You can now select the “Alphabetical Order” option.
The pop-up menu will now disappear and your Galaxy S20’s app drawer will automatically resort itself to show all installed applications in alphabetical order. Any folders that you have created or that come preinstalled by Samsung will be moved to the front of the list.
- › Samsung Galaxy S20: How to Turn on Dark Mode
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People