If you own a Galaxy S20, S20+, or S20 Ultra, you’ve probably accidentally launched “Samsung Daily.” It’s home to news and other content from Samsung, Netflix, Feedly, and more. If you don’t use it, though, you can remove it.
First, long-press an empty area of the home screen or pinch two fingers together on the display to open the Home screen Overview menu.
Next, swipe from left to right on the display over to the Samsung Daily window (it’s the left-most screen past the primary Home screen).
Toggle-Off the “Samsung Daily” option. Tap the Home screen window or hit the back button to leave Overview mode.
With Samsung Daily turned off, you won’t be able to swipe over from the Galaxy S20’s Home screen. You’ll have to install a third-party option, such as Nova Launcher (with the help of a plugin), to add a similar side panel like Google Discover.
If you ever decide you want “Samsung Daily” back, just repeat the steps above to re-enable it.
- › Samsung Galaxy S20: How to Sort the App Drawer in Alphabetical Order
- › Samsung Galaxy S20: The Fastest Way to Access Notifications
- › Samsung Galaxy S20: How to Completely Disable Bixby
- › The 5-Foot-long Keyboard from Google Japan is Almost a Sword
- › How to Use XLOOKUP in Google Sheets
- › How to Fix “Your System Has Run Out of Application Memory” on a Mac
- › Save Big on Pixel 6a, CCleaner Pro, Amazon Products, and More
- › How to Find and Merge Duplicate Contacts on iPhone