Telling what version of Ubuntu you are running is extremely easy. You would commonly use this command to figure out if you are running Edgy after you upgraded from Dapper.
Ubuntu edgy (development branch)
Note that the version numbers might change over time. I’m running the beta version so that’s what shows up when I run that command. Either way, it should be clear that you are running Edgy.
- › Buy a Waterproof Speaker for the Pool, & Grab More Early Summer Sales
- › Static IP vs. Dynamic IP: What Is the Difference?
- › Does Your Steam Deck SD Card Affect Game Loading Times?
- › Windows 11 Has New CPU and RAM Monitoring Widgets
- › You Can Now Use Apple Music Classical on Android Phones
- › The Original Google Chromecast Won’t Get Any More Updates