If you have iTunes, and you don’t have an iPhone – but an Android phone instead, syncing iTunes to your phone can be frustrating. So here are some tips to sync iTunes and make sure your cover art works well on your Android phone.
Salling Media offers a complete solution for syncing your iTunes media to Android. On top of that it is really user friendly and super fast.
It will ask you to mount your phone as a disk drive when you launch it; so pick up your phone, swipe down the notification bar, and tap the disk drive option.
Once you mount your phone as a disk drive, Salling Media immediately detects your phone as an external storage media. Head over to the music tab, click the sync button, and you’ll find all your iTunes music in your Android; quick and easy.
If you happen to subscribe to podcasts, and you want to listen to them in your phone, Salling Media got you covered. You can sync all your podcasts
… or simply select those you want to listen. Click the sync button once you have made up your selection, and you’ll get all your podcast in your phone.
Managing Cover Art
Although iTunes music comes with cover arts, we like to pick our own images for our musics with “cover art downloader”. It’s not only free, it also has an awesome batch cover art feature that download missing cover arts for your music.
Check your cover arts, and tap any one of them which you want to change.
Tap the search button to look for alternatives cover arts online.
Tap the one that you want, and cover art downloader will replace your current cover with the one you want.
Feel free to share any other tips on syncing iTunes and managing cover arts in the comments section.
- › The Best Websites for Listening to Podcasts and Learning How to Create Your Own
- › The Windows Store is a Cesspool of Scams — Why Doesn’t Microsoft Care?
- › Ask HTG: One-Way File Syncing, Missing Boot Managers, and iTunes to Android Syncing
- › Ask HTG: Checking Wi-Fi Signal Strength, Syncing iTunes to Android, and Backing Up Windows Home Server
- › The Best Articles for Playing, Customizing, and Organizing Your Media
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features