When you are including graphics in a Word document many times you want to place the image in a particular way or at a certain angle. Word 2007 has just the tool for the job.
Open your Word document and click on the picture or graphic you want to move. You will see the edit outline around your graphic. Now left click the top green knob and hold the object and start to rotate it.
Below you can see the graphic start to move.
In the second picture here I added an object and am rotating it as you will notice the first graphic is at an angle.
Here is the result of a couple of simple objects in a Word 2007 document that I rotated around a bit so you have an idea.
You can do this with any picture, graphic, and even text!
- › The Best How-To Geek Articles About Microsoft Office
- › The M2 Ultra Is Apple’s Most Powerful Chip Yet
- › Your iPhone Is Getting a Journal App From Apple
- › 15-Inch MacBook Air Is Official, Complete With M2 Chip
- › Apple’s Long-Awaited Vision Pro Headset is Here
- › The Apple Watch Is Getting a Software Overhaul
- › Apple Is Updating Widgets on Mac, With Help From Your iPhone