If you aren’t careful, you can very quickly follow hundreds of accounts on Instagram. To make it easier for you to find accounts to unfollow, the social network has added “Least Interacted With” and “Most Shown in Feed” lists within its iPhone and Android apps. Use these to clean up your profile.
Start by opening the Instagram app on your smartphone. If you can’t find the app on your iPhone’s homescreen, try using Apple’s built-in Spotlight Search. Android users having difficulties can find Instagram in the app drawer or using the search bar.
Next, tap on your account avatar in the bottom-right corner of the social media app.
Select the “Following” option found at the top of your profile.
You should now see a new “Categories” section above the list of accounts that you’re following. Tap on “Least Interacted With” or “Most Shown in Feed.”
Choosing the “Least Interacted With” option loads a new list that shows the accounts that you’ve had the least amount of interactions with over the last 90 days. Instagram uses how often you like the account’s posts and react with their stories to generate this data.
You will find a very similar list if you selected the “Most Shown in Feed” option.
- › How to Turn off a Chromebook Screen When Connected to an External Display
- › How to Use Your iPhone or iPad as an Apple TV Remote
- › How to Generate Two-Factor Authentication Codes in 1Password
- › 3 Ways to “Bookmark” a Folder in Finder on Mac
- › How to Automatically Back up Windows Folders to OneDrive