We’ve recently shown you lots of ways to remove backgrounds from photos using Photoshop and some other tools, but did you know you can do the same thing from within PowerPoint 2010? Here’s how to do it.
Removing Backgrounds Using PowerPoint
We will take a presentation we have and insert any picture right in it.
After inserting the picture, we will go to the Format Picture tab and click on Remove Background.
Notice that PowerPoint makes a good job depending on the picture to recognize the background and paint it in purple.
If your image, like ours, needs a little more editing, you can click on Mark Areas to Remove and select the areas that are still left to being removed in your picture.
When you have finally ended editing your picture, just click on Keep changes and you will notice the background will be entirely removed.
You can now even select a different background for your picture.
Do you think this will come up handy? This is not as professional as editing them with Photoshop, but for a presentation, this could do the trick.
- › The Best How-To Geek Articles About Microsoft Office
- › The Best Articles for Learning More About Editing Images and Photos
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Tech Deals
- › What Is a System on a Chip (SoC)?
- › 12 Basic Excel Functions Everybody Should Know
- › How to Turn On Lights With Your Alarm
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best Apple Deals
- › Cyber Monday 2021: Best PC Deals