The Email This extension for Firefox does just one thing, and it does it well—it will add a menu option to quickly email selected text, a link, and the title of the page to whoever you’d like.
Using Email This
Highlight any text you want to share on a web page, right click and select ‘Email This’ from the pop up menu.
Email This! allows you to share your text through Gmail, Yahoo, Google Apps, and you default email client.
Email This will open up the appropriate email client and insert the text that you selected into the email. Email This ! automatically append the text web page URL as the first line in the email making it easier for the recipient of the email to view the original web page.
Alternatively you can right click anywhere on a web page, without highlighting any text, to email the URL of the web page.Email this will create an email with the URL of the web page.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?