Nobody is asking why you want to clear the recent documents from your XP start menu, but we’ll show you how to do it anyway.
Right click the start menu icon and select Properties. Click the Start Menu tab and click on Customize.
In the Customize Start Menu window click on the Advanced tab.
Now you have two options:
1) Click the Clear List button to just clear the recent documents.
2) Uncheck the “List my most recently opened documents” box to make the entire feature go away.
- › Create a Shortcut to Delete Recent Items in Windows Vista (or XP’s) Start Menu
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU
- › Tablet vs. eReader: Which Is Better for Ebooks?
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › What Is a Discord Token, and How Do You Get One?
- › Grab a 256GB Surface Laptop Go 2 for Just $550 Today