When you first set up your Apple Watch, it asks you to create a passcode. With the feature enabled, you have to enter it every time you put on the Apple Watch. But what if you could unlock the wearable automatically using your iPhone?
The passcode on the Apple Watch is necessary for security reasons, especially as it’s the only way you’ll be able to use Apple Pay on your Apple Watch. But entering the passcode a couple of times a day can get annoying quickly.
Using a setting in the Watch app, you can automatically unlock your Apple Watch when you unlock your iPhone.
To set this up, open the “Watch” app on your iPhone. Use the Apple’s Spotlight Search feature if you’re having a hard time finding it on your home screen. Next, from the “My Watch” tab, go to the “Passcode” section.
Tap on the toggle next to “Unlock with iPhone” to enable the feature.
Now, as long as you’re wearing the Apple Watch, unlocking your iPhone will automatically unlock your Apple Watch as well.
If you’re a Mac user, you can also use your Apple Watch to automatically unlock your Mac.
- › ChatGPT Is an Impressive AI Chatbot That Can’t Stop Lying
- › How to Fix Brightness on iPhone When Your Screen Is Too Dark
- › Windows 10 Really Wants You to Upgrade Already
- › The Pixel 7 Now Has a Free Built-in VPN
- › 7 PowerPoint Features You Should Use During Presentations
- › Google Pixel Watch Will Add Popular Apple Watch Feature