Sometimes, we need a way to back up old DVDs to bring our favorite movies with us into the future, or to digitize them into more enjoyable-to-watch formats. DVD copy is your best bet, but it can all be pretty overwhelming. Luckily, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum makes it simple and fast.
Disclaimer: This content was provided by our advertiser and has not been edited. It is in no way a reflection of How-To Geek’s writing or our editorial position.
With all the streaming services here to take care of our movie-watching needs, DVDs might seem an obsolete format that’s overpriced and scratch-prone. That said, it’s premature to pen its obituary.
Every year, new DVDs continue flying off store shelves while many of us have amassed massive DVD collections at homes, which we want to keep. If you’re one of the DVD hoarders, you know how challenging it can be to keep your bespoke collection safe.
Folks who haven’t got the program, here we go! The efficient DVD backup tool is now offered in the year’s largest Black Friday promo with two options to get you soaring with excitement: snag up a free giveaway copy on a first-come, first-serve basis or buy the $67.95 full edition at 75% off with the coupon code WINX-19SP-OFFER.
— Go to the page and find “Get Giveaway Version” > download and unzip the zip file > the folder contains the software and a free license code > follow the guide to activate the code. Only 500 free copies are given away every day. Don’t miss the chance to say goodbye to that $67.95 price tag and hello to $0 before Dec. 9, 2019. Be aware though it lacks future improvements.
> Save 55% on WinX DVD Ripper Platinum Lifetime License
— If you want to enjoy lifetime free upgrade to the latest version of WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, you should buy the lifetime subscription at a reasonable price — $29.95. With this full version, you will get 100% secure, lifetime free upgrade and tech support. To save a lot of money at checkout, don’t forget to use coupon code WINX-19SP-OFFER
Backup and Copy Old, Region-coded, Scratched, Any DVDs with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a strong and battle-tested DVD copy program that comes kitted with four unique DVD copy modes. You can select one of them to back up your old and classic DVDs and save your expansive DVD collection onto a hard drive, USB, or other storage.
- Clone DVD to ISO image with intact DVD info, extras, structures, etc.
- Copy DVD to Video_TS folder in 1:1 quality.
- Extract DVD main title within 5 minutes for PC, game consoles, mobiles, etc.
- Backup full DVD title to MPEG2 with all the subtitles, video/audio tracks.
Its ongoing work enables it to offer reliable performance making any discs unrestricted and region-free. Don’t worry if the DVD is an old classic, foreign disc, new-released title, or otherwise encrypted, it has you covered. Throw the DVD to it, and you can digitize DVDs into MP4, HEVC, H.264, WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, other major video/audio formats.
Have DVDs wait to head over to your mobiles, NAS, Plex, TV? Its 350+ built-in profiles get your DVDs fit effortlessly to your hardware. Scroll down through the presets and, dollars-to-doughnuts, you’ll discover your device, whether it’s iPhone 11 Pro Max or Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. TVs won’t be a problem either, and the same goes for other Windows, Google phones and tablets, not to mention the game consoles or websites.
And if you’re stressed about time-consuming DVD copy task, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum gets a huge weight off your shoulders. It differs from others by having a 5x faster speed with the help of Level-3 Hardware Acceleration tech. That means you can have more discs backed up in less time — remember the pile of discs all waiting in the queue?
How to Copy DVD with WinX DVD Ripper Platinum
To backup and copy a DVD, you don’t have to be tech-minded. The software just gets enough features to handle the job for a great outcome without confusing a novice.
1. Run WinX DVD Ripper Platinum and insert your DVD into the drive. Click the Disc button on the toolbar and select your DVD. It will take a few seconds to analyze the DVD and identify the correct title.
2. To create a safe digital DVD copy, select ISO image or one of the four backup modes. You can opt for a popular format like MP4 or pick a preset for your Android or other devices.
3. Hit RUN to let the DVD ripper start. You will get a DVD movie copy in no time.
Immodestly, packed with four unique DVD backup modes, the world’s leading DVD support & output library, and fast speed & user-friendly operation, WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is a not-to-be-missed DVD mate. It will get your DVDs copied and backed up the easy way in no time at all. If this sounds like it might be a solid fit, take advantage of Black Friday promo to snag a free copy or grab a full version for 75% off with the coupon code WINX-19SP-OFFER.
- › How to Enable Battery-Saving Mode in Google Chrome
- › Score Microsoft’s New Surface Pro 9 at Its Lowest Price Ever
- › Here Are the Best iPhone Apps of 2022, According to Apple
- › Dish TV Just Lost Channels in 9 Areas
- › The Logitech Litra Will Brighten Your Webcam View at $10 Off
- › Apple’s MetalFX Technology Is the Start of the Mac Gaming Revolution