USB-C is great, and laptops like the MacBook and Pixelbook that only feature USB-C ports definitely look sleek. But let’s face it. There are a lot of peripherals and gadgets out there that require different types of connectors.
Sure, you could fill your bag (or cover your desk) with adapters, but why not tighten things up with Anker’s Power Expand + 7-in-1 USB-C Hub Adapter? Featuring a pass-through USB-C charging port, two USB 3.0 ports, Ethernet, HDMI with the capability to stream in 4K, and a combo SD and micro SD card reader, you’ll have a hard time finding something you can’t connect.
And right now, you can claim a 25% discount at checkout by using the code: HOWTOGEEK. That’s $29.99 instead of the usual $39.99. This offer won’t last, so go ahead and treat yourself!
- › How Wondershare PDFelement Enables Faster, Simpler, and Smoother PDF Editing Than Ever
- › How to See Which iPhone Apps Are Listening to Your Microphone
- › How to Use Microsoft’s “Money in Excel” to Manage Your Finances
- › How to Change Watch Faces on Apple Watch
- › How to See the Most Recent Updates Windows 10 Installed