You can use backgrounds on slides to spruce up your Google Slides project and help captivate those who see your presentation. Here’s how to change the color or add a custom image to the background of your presentation.
Select a slide and then click Slide > Change Background.
Next, choose a color or image to set as the background of your slide.
If you want to use an image instead of a solid color, you can insert one in a couple of different ways. You can upload directly from your local storage; take a picture with your webcam; link to a picture by URL; choose one from your Photos albums or your Google Drive; or search using Google, Life, or Stock images on the web.
Images must be in .gif, .jpg, or .png format and under 50 MB in size.
After you find a suitable image, click the”Select” button.
Click “Done” to apply the background to the current slide.
If you click “Add to Theme,” the background you select will apply to every slide in your presentation.
There you go. The background to one—or all—of your slides has been changed to a color or custom image of your choice.
- › How to Change the Background in Microsoft PowerPoint
- › How to Print a Google Slides Presentation
- › Score Microsoft’s New Surface Pro 9 at Its Lowest Price Ever
- › Here Are the Best iPhone Apps of 2022, According to Apple
- › Apple’s MetalFX Technology Is the Start of the Mac Gaming Revolution
- › How to Enable Battery-Saving Mode in Google Chrome
- › Dish TV Just Lost Channels in 9 Areas
- › The Logitech Litra Will Brighten Your Webcam View at $10 Off