Apple includes several dynamic wallpapers on iPhones and iPads for you to choose from that add an element of depth and movement to the background. Here’s how to set a dynamic wallpaper on your smartphone or tablet.
To begin, open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad. If you can’t locate it, pull down on your device’s homescreen to use Spotlight Search.
In the Settings menu, scroll down and tap on “Wallpaper”.
Select the “Choose a New Wallpaper” option.
Apple offers and groups different types of built-in wallpapers. Choose “Dynamic,” the item at the top of the menu.
You can select one of seven dynamic wallpapers. While six include single-colored orbs, the first option consists of a mix of the various variants. Choose whichever wallpaper you want to preview.
If you like how the dynamic wallpaper looks full-screen, tap on “Set.” You can select “Cancel” if you want to view one of the other options.
Now, select “Both” to set the dynamic wallpaper on your lockscreen and homescreen, or choose one of the other options to have it displayed in a single location.
That’s it! You should be taken to your homescreen where you will see the dynamic wallpaper in action (if you set it to both or homescreen only).
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?