Manny Pacquiao returns to the ring Saturday, July 20 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (US) to face off against undefeated Super WBA Welterweight Champion Keith Thurman in Las Vegas. Here’s how to watch.
How to Watch the Fight Live in the United States
In the US, the fight is available online exclusively through Fox PPV for a price of $74.99. Coverage of the title fight begins at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (US).
At this time, there’s no way to watch the fight through any other streaming service, though Fox PPV is available on most devices, including iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, FireTV, and Android TV. You can also stream live from foxsports.com.
How to Watch the Fight Live in the UK
In the UK, the fight is available exclusively through FITE for a price of 12.95 GBP. Coverage of the title fight begins at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (US).
You can watch the fight in full HD streaming on your TV, desktop computer, or mobile device.
Having Issues Bypassing Geographic Restrictions? Use a VPN
Whether you’re traveling from your home country or live in a place that has ridiculous restrictions on what’s available, the solution to bypassing restrictions is always to use a VPN, which makes it appear as if you are coming from a different location. Our VPN picks are these:
ExpressVPN: This VPN choice is incredibly fast, easy to use, and has very user-friendly clients for every platform. Here’s how to watch the fight:
- Download Express VPN.
- Connect to a server located in the U.S if you want to use Fox PPV or in the UK if you want to watch via FITE.
- Head to Fox PPV or FITE (depending on which you chose) and purchase the fight. You will need to supply a valid ZIP code.
StrongVPN: This VPN isn’t quite as user-friendly, but is very fast and tends to be useful for bypassing restrictions because it’s not quite as well known.
In general, the way to bypass restrictions is to switch the VPN server to another country that has access to the website you’re trying to view. If it’s still blocked, try a different server. Both of the choices offer free trials, so you won’t have to pay for something that doesn’t work for you.
- › How to Turn off a Chromebook Screen When Connected to an External Display
- › How to Use Your iPhone or iPad as an Apple TV Remote
- › How to Generate Two-Factor Authentication Codes in 1Password
- › 3 Ways to “Bookmark” a Folder in Finder on Mac
- › How to Automatically Back up Windows Folders to OneDrive