Do you sigh when it comes to starting up your computer because it takes what seems an eternity to boot up? Here is a quick tip which should make your computer start up faster by removing startup items quickly.
Click on Start >> Run and in the run line type in “msconfig” hit enter or click on OK.
Next click on the Start Up tab. By default all items are usually checked, but you can remove any items that you don’t feel need to be running when you start your computer.
After you have made your selection, click Apply, OK and Restart. You should now notice a remarkable improvement in your start up time.
- › Complete Guide to Breathing New Life Into Your Old PC or Laptop
- › See All Processes During Windows Startup Using Autoruns
- › Today Only: Save 63% On a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra With Trade-In
- › 8BitDo Controllers Now Work Better With iPhone and Mac
- › How to Install or Remove Optional Features in Windows 11
- › Get the M2 Apple Mac Mini With 512 GB Storage for $100 Off
- › How to Build a Fast Online Store With Nexcess Managed WooCommerce
- › Razer Now Sells a Tempered Glass Mousepad