If you get hundreds of emails every day your inbox can fill up quickly. Outlook 2003 has an easy way to clean up your inbox quickly without having to go through each email individually to decide what needs to be kept.
To get to this window, click on Tools \ Mailbox Cleanup.
In this window you have several options to choose from. The easiest option is to select AutoArchive, which will move older items into the Archive Folder. You could also choose to empty the deleted items.
One of the more useful features however, is to quickly find all large emails using the “Find items larger than” button. Deleting all the largest emails would very quickly bring your inbox size down to a reasonable level.
- › Configure AutoArchive In Outlook 2007
- › Google Fiber Is Reaching 8 Gbps in Its Latest City
- › Midjourney Is Shutting Off Free Access Indefinitely
- › OverDrive, the Library eBook App, Is Shutting Down
- › Windows 11 Is Testing Updates to the Microsoft Store
- › Ubuntu 18.04 Support Is About to End, but Not for Everyone
- › How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone