Everybody sends out emails to the same group of people on a regular basis, but most people don’t realize that you can create your own private list of email addresses in Outlook by using the Distribution List feature.
To create a new Distribution List, go to File \ New \ Distribution List
Click on Select Members and choose the appropriate names from your address book by double clicking their name.
You will see the selected names at the bottom of this window.
Give your Distribution List a name and click Save and then Close.
The Distribution list will be saved in your Contacts folder under whatever name you call the list, and can be used just like any other Contact.
- › New Google Docs Feature Takes a Hint From Office 2003
- › Microsoft PowerPoint Has a New List Feature on the Web
- › The Framework Laptop 16 Has an Upgradeable GPU
- › Grab a 256GB Surface Laptop Go 2 for Just $550 Today
- › Did Your Code Project Just Break? It Might Be GitHub’s Fault
- › Tablet vs. eReader: Which Is Better for Ebooks?
- › What Is a Discord Token, and How Do You Get One?