UFC comes to Sacramento, California tonight, July 13 as Germaine de Randamie faces off against Aspen Ladd. Here’s how to watch.
How to Watch the Fight Live in the United States
UFC Fight Night 155 is exclusive to ESPN+, ESPN’s streaming service, in the United States, so the only way to watch the fight live is online. For that, you’ll have to sign up for ESPN+ and then purchase the fight as a pay-per-view event.
Coverage of the main fight begins at 8:00 PM Eastern Time (US), with preliminaries beginning at 4:00 PM.
ESPN+ typically runs $4.99 per month, though you can sign up for a free seven-day trial. To watch UFC Fight Night 155 live, you’ll need to pony up an additional $60.
At this time, there’s no way to watch the fight live over cable TV or through any other streaming service.
How to Watch the Fight with a Six-Hour Delay Outside the United States
If you’re outside the United States, you can purchase the fight through ufc.tv, though you’ll have to watch it six hours after the fight airs.
The pay-per-view price will vary depending on your locations. In some regions, such as the Philippines, you can watch the fight for as little as $17 US.
Having Issues Bypassing Geographic Restrictions? Use a VPN
Whether you’re traveling from your home country or live in a place that has ridiculous restrictions on what’s available, the solution to bypassing restrictions is always to use a VPN, which will make it appear as if you are coming from a different location. Our VPN picks are these:
ExpressVPN: This VPN choice is incredibly fast, easy to use, and has very user-friendly clients for every platform. Here’s how to watch the fight:
- Download Express VPN.
- Connect to a server located in the U.S if you want to use ESPN+ or to a server located where UFC TV is available if you’re going to watch that way.
- Head to ESPN+ or UFC.TV (depending on which you chose) and purchase the fight. You will need to supply a valid ZIP code.
StrongVPN: This VPN isn’t quite as user-friendly, but is very fast and tends to be useful for bypassing restrictions because it’s not quite as well known.
In general, the way to bypass restrictions is to switch the VPN server to another country that has access to the website you’re trying to view. If it’s still blocked, try a different server. Both of the choices offer free trials, so you won’t have to pay for something that doesn’t work for you.
- › Samsung’s Galaxy S23 Has a Sleeker Design, Big Upgrades
- › Here’s How Netflix Will Stop You From Sharing Passwords
- › The Galaxy S23 Ultra Has a Wild 200 MP Camera
- › Samsung’s Galaxy Book 3 Laptops Have 120Hz AMOLED Displays
- › What Is the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 for Galaxy?
- › Here’s How to Use Gmail’s New Package Tracking