The iOS App Store includes a feature that lets you gift apps to other users. You can even add a personalized message and schedule the gift to be delivered on a specific date if you want. Here’s how.
To gift an app, open the App Store and search for the app you want to send. In the search results, tap the app’s name or icon—don’t tap on the price of the app (that will buy it on your account).
Once you’re in the app description, tap the ellipsis on the right, and then tap “Gift App.”
Enter the email address you want to send to gift to, your name, and a message. If you want to adjust the date the message is sent, scroll down a bit and then tap on “Today.” Adjust the date as needed, tap the check, and then tap “Next.”
Swipe left and right to choose your theme for the virtual gift card. Once you find the right one, tap Next.
Confirm your purchase by tapping “Buy” in the upper right corner. After you tap “Buy,” the button changes to “Buy Now.” Tap that to confirm the purchase details.
Enter the password for your iTunes account and tap “OK.”
Finally, tap “Done.” The gift will be delivered to your grateful recipient on the day you selected.
- › Windows 11 Is Trying to Unify RGB Device Settings
- › Get These Early Father’s Day Tech Deals Before They’re Gone
- › How to Ground Yourself While Working on a PC
- › The Apple Vision Pro’s Price Isn’t As Crazy At It Seems
- › The ChatGPT App for iPhone Just Got an Upgrade
- › 10 Plex Features You Should be Using