Adding images and SmartArt to compliment the content of your presentation is one of the key factors in making it successful. PowerPoint, with its large inventory of image-manipulating features, allows you to flip and rotate images, ensuring your PowerPoint is set up exactly as you’ve intended.
Flipping an Image in PowerPoint
Go ahead an open your PowerPoint presentation and head to the slide that contains the image to be flipped. Once there, select the image.
Once selected, a new “Format” tab will appear. Select that tab and then click the “Rotate” button.
A dropdown menu with a few options will appear. Here, select “Flip Horizontal.”
You’ll now notice your image has, as expected, flipped horizontally.
As with many Office applications, though, there’s a quicker way to flip your image. Go ahead and select the image. Click and hold the bullet in the top-right corner, then drag left.
The same can also be done for rotating images by selecting the arrow at the top of the image and moving your cursor to the desired position.
Create the perfect presentation by taking advantage of these PowerPoint features.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?