This is the 21st century, and nobody should have to buy a physical gift card when you can do it all from your phone. Thankfully, Apple has us covered, and you can instantly send anyone with an email address their very own gift card.
It’s a little known fact that the App Store uses the same gift cards as the iTunes Store. This means you can use an App Store or iTunes gift card to buy anything from either place—music, movies, and TV shows, apps, games, and even in-app purchases. You can even pay for subscriptions to your favorite apps with a gift card, making them a great gift for friends and family.
How to Send an iTunes Gift Card Instantly
As you might imagine, Apple makes the process of giving it money as easy as can be. From an iPhone or iPad, open the App Store and tap your profile icon.
Next, towards the middle of the screen, tap “Send Gift Card by Email.”
On the next screen, enter the email address of the recipient and then enter your name, followed by a message that will be delivered alongside the gift card. You can also select the denomination by tapping one of the options, and then select when you want the card to be delivered. Tap “Next” when ready.
The next screen allows you to select how the gift card will look. Select one, and tap “Next.”
Finally, review the options you made and then tap “Buy” to complete your purchase.
- › How to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card
- › Why an App Store Gift Card Is a Great Gift
- › Google Chrome’s Reader Mode Has Been Quietly Removed
- › Acer’s New Swift Edge 16 Laptop Is Thin and Has Wi-Fi 7
- › What Is ChatGPT Plus?
- › 1080p vs. 1440p vs. 4K Monitors: How Big Is the Difference?
- › How to Check Your RAM Speed
- › The Acer Predator Triton 16 Gaming Laptop Has an RTX 4070