Adding images to your PowerPoint presentation is a great way to make your presentation more visually appealing. PowerPoint also brings a bunch of formatting tools to the table, including one to flip your images horizontally.
Flipping a Picture Horizontally
Go ahead and open your presentation and go to the slide with the image you’d like to flip. Once there, click the image to be flipped and then go to the “Format” tab.
Over at the “Arrange” section, find and click “Rotate.”
A drop-down menu will appear with a few image manipulation options. Here, select “Flip Horizontal.”
Now your image will be flipped! As an example, here is an image at its normal orientation, then after it’s flipped horizontally.
This is something you can use when a picture just doesn’t look right in its original orientation. You could also make a copy of an image and then flip one of them horizontally to create a mirrored image effect.
- › 7 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do in PowerPoint
- › Apple’s MetalFX Technology Is the Start of the Mac Gaming Revolution
- › The Logitech Litra Will Brighten Your Webcam View at $10 Off
- › Score Microsoft’s New Surface Pro 9 at Its Lowest Price Ever
- › Dish TV Just Lost Channels in 9 Areas
- › Here Are the Best iPhone Apps of 2022, According to Apple
- › How to Enable Battery-Saving Mode in Google Chrome