Focused Inbox is a feature in the Windows Mail app that automatically filters emails into two separate tabs: Focused and Other. If you don’t like the feature, here’s how to disable it.
Note: If you’re using the Mail app with an email address other than a Microsoft account, you cannot enable the focused inbox feature.
Open up the Mail app and click the cog icon at the bottom left.
In the Settings pane that opens, click the “Focused Inbox” command.
Next, from the drop-down menu, select the account on which you want to enable/disable focused inbox and then toggle the “Sort Messages into Focused and Other” switch below to the off position (or the on position if you’re enabling the feature).
After you’ve toggled the switch off, your inbox will return to normal leaving you with only “Inbox” appearing at the top of the app.
- › YouTube Music vs. Spotify: Which Is Better for Streaming?
- › Windows 11 Will Make USB4 Easier to Troubleshoot
- › Grab an Anker 65W USB-C Charger for Just $35 Today
- › The New Kubuntu XE Could Be the Linux Laptop for You
- › Audible Now Has Audio Books With Dolby Atmos
- › Lenovo’s New Gaming Laptops Have Too Many Options