By default, WhatsApp has a pretty weird and childish background for your chat messages. The good news is that you can change it. Here’s how.
We’re using an iPhone in our example here, but the process is pretty much identical on Android.
Open WhatsApp, and then head to Settings > Chats > Chat Wallpaper.
You have three options here. Wallpaper Library is a collection of WhatsApp’s built in backgrounds. Solid Colors are the simplest, single color backgrounds. And Photos (or Gallery on Android) are all the photos you have on your phone.
Choose the category you want, and then tap the background you’d like to use.
You’ll see a preview of the wallpaper you chose and, if you like it, just hit the “Set” button. It then becomes the background for all your chats.
Nothing to it!
- › How to Use a Data Table in a Microsoft Excel Chart
- › How to Block Collaborators From Editing Parts of a Word Document
- › The Excellent Kasa Smart Plug Is Just $7 Right Now
- › The Paint.NET Graphics Editor Is Getting a Major Update
- › Grab a Roku Ultra for $32 off Today
- › Today Only: Save on SanDisk Portable SSDs, LG Curved Monitors, More