By default, WhatsApp has a pretty weird and childish background for your chat messages. The good news is that you can change it. Here’s how.
We’re using an iPhone in our example here, but the process is pretty much identical on Android.
Open WhatsApp, and then head to Settings > Chats > Chat Wallpaper.
You have three options here. Wallpaper Library is a collection of WhatsApp’s built in backgrounds. Solid Colors are the simplest, single color backgrounds. And Photos (or Gallery on Android) are all the photos you have on your phone.
Choose the category you want, and then tap the background you’d like to use.
You’ll see a preview of the wallpaper you chose and, if you like it, just hit the “Set” button. It then becomes the background for all your chats.
Nothing to it!
- › Windows 11 Is Changing How the Print Screen Key Works
- › Sennheiser MKE 200 Mobile Kit Review: A Cheap, Easy Upgrade for Content Creators
- › 8 Common Discord Scams (and How to Protect Yourself)
- › Microsoft Loop is The Ultimate Team Collab Tool
- › GNOME 44 Is Here to Make Your Linux PC Better Than Ever
- › Special UPDF Offer, Plus Deals on Pixel Watch, PC Monitors, and More