By default, WhatsApp has a pretty weird and childish background for your chat messages. The good news is that you can change it. Here’s how.
We’re using an iPhone in our example here, but the process is pretty much identical on Android.
Open WhatsApp, and then head to Settings > Chats > Chat Wallpaper.
You have three options here. Wallpaper Library is a collection of WhatsApp’s built in backgrounds. Solid Colors are the simplest, single color backgrounds. And Photos (or Gallery on Android) are all the photos you have on your phone.
Choose the category you want, and then tap the background you’d like to use.
You’ll see a preview of the wallpaper you chose and, if you like it, just hit the “Set” button. It then becomes the background for all your chats.
Nothing to it!
- › 10 Great iPhone Features You Should Be Using
- › UGREEN Nexode 100W Charger Review: More Than Enough Power
- › Why You Want Mesh Wi-Fi, Even If You Just Need One Router
- › The 5 Biggest Android Myths
- › Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Has Internal Upgrades, Not Design Changes
- › Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (2022) Review: Weak but Cheap