Over the past few years, the quality of mobile cameras has become insane. Unfortunately, Facebook hasn’t quite caught up to this. By default, when you upload a photo to Facebook from your phone, it’s uploaded as a low resolution file. Here’s how to change that.
On an iPhone
Open the Facebook app, go to the Options screen and select Settings.
Head to Account Settings > Videos and Photos.
Turn on both Upload HD switches on.
On an Android Phone
Open the Facebook app, go to the Options screen, and under Help and Settings, select App Settings.
Toggle the switches for Upload Photos in HD and Upload Videos in HD to On.
- › Why Your Facebook Photos Look So Bad (And What You Can Do About It)
- › Lenovo’s New Gaming Laptops Have Too Many Options
- › YouTube Music vs. Spotify: Which Is Better for Streaming?
- › Windows 11 Will Make USB4 Easier to Troubleshoot
- › Audible Now Has Audio Books With Dolby Atmos
- › Grab an Anker 65W USB-C Charger for Just $35 Today
- › The New Kubuntu XE Could Be the Linux Laptop for You