Google likes to give away free things to people who use its products—free books, free movies, free music, and a lot more. While you can find these offers in the Google Home app, once you’ve accepted a freebie, it’s attached to your Google account and easy to forget about if you don’t use it immediately.
What you may not realize is that there’s actually a place in the Play Store where all the offers you’ve accepted but haven’t used are tucked away. To see if you have any free stuff long forgotten, jump into the Play Store and open the menu. From there, choose “Account.”
In this menu, check the Rewards option.
If you have anything pending, it’ll show up here. Keep in mind that many rewards expire, so you’ll need to keep an eye on them!
To redeem your reward, just tap the “Redeem” or “Get <item>” option. Enjoy your free stuff!
Keep in mind that if you have Google Play credit from gift cards (or from apps like Google Opinion Rewards), it will not show up here—that will, instead, show up in the “Payment Methods” area of your account.
- › The Origins of Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+X, and Ctrl+Z Explained
- › How to Make Your Facebook Account More Private
- › Logitech MX Mechanical Keyboard Review: Easy on the Eyes, Not the Fingertips
- › AMD’s Ryzen 7000 Series Are the First 5nm Desktop CPUs Ever
- › What Do “FR” and “FRFR” Mean?
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash