Google likes to give away free things to people who use its products—free books, free movies, free music, and a lot more. While you can find these offers in the Google Home app, once you’ve accepted a freebie, it’s attached to your Google account and easy to forget about if you don’t use it immediately.
RELATED: How to Get Free Movie Rentals and Other Rewards from Your Chromecast or Google Home
What you may not realize is that there’s actually a place in the Play Store where all the offers you’ve accepted but haven’t used are tucked away. To see if you have any free stuff long forgotten, jump into the Play Store and open the menu. From there, choose “Account.”
In this menu, check the Rewards option.
If you have anything pending, it’ll show up here. Keep in mind that many rewards expire, so you’ll need to keep an eye on them!
To redeem your reward, just tap the “Redeem” or “Get <item>” option. Enjoy your free stuff!
RELATED: How to Get Free Money From Google By Answering Quick Surveys
Keep in mind that if you have Google Play credit from gift cards (or from apps like Google Opinion Rewards), it will not show up here—that will, instead, show up in the “Payment Methods” area of your account.
- › How to Watch the 2023 Masters Tournament
- › Microsoft Teams Is Now Faster, With a Windows 11-Like Design
- › Your iPhone, iPad, Mac, & Apple Watch Get New Features Today
- › Update Your PC Now to Fix Snipping Tool’s Security Flaw
- › Intel’s New Tiny PC Has a 13th Gen Core i7 CPU
- › How to Sign Documents Online With SIGN.PLUS