If you’ve made a Facebook Group and it’s turned into an active community, you might want to bring someone else in to help you moderate and remove offensive comments. Here’s how.
You’ve got two options: you can make someone an Admin or a Moderator. An Admin has all the same powers as you, while a Moderator can’t do things like change the group name. You can see a full comparison below.
To make someone an admin or moderator, open your Facebook Group and in the left sidebar, click where it says the Members.
Find the member you want to make an Admin or Moderator and click on the gear icon next to their name. Select either Make Admin or Make Moderator.
Facebook will prompt you to confirm your choice. Click Make Admin or Make Moderator again.
And that’s it. Now you’ve got some help keeping the trolls at bay.
- › How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page
- › How to Schedule a Post on Facebook
- › Update iTunes on Windows Now to Fix a Security Flaw
- › 6 Ways Our Tech Is Better Than Star Trek’s
- › How to Add a Shortcut to Pretty Much Anything on Android
- › 10 Kodi Features You Should Be Using
- › What You Should (and Shouldn’t) Unplug or Turn Off When You Go On Vacation
- › 5 Ways to See If Your Phone Is Being Tapped