If someone is posting abusive messages in a Facebook Group you manage, you’ll want to remove it. It’s quick and simple to do, so here’s how.
Click the downward facing arrow next to the offensive message.
From the dropdown, select Delete Post.
Facebook will ask you to confirm so click Delete again.
And that’s it, the offending post is gone.
If you’re not an admin in the Group, the best you can do is report the post. Click on the downward facing arrow and select Report to Admin.
- › How to Require Moderator Approval for Posts in Your Facebook Group
- › Acer’s Predator Orion 7000 Now Has Intel’s Latest CPUs
- › Bad Wi-Fi Signal on Your PC? Do This to Fix It
- › The Best Gaming Microphones of 2022
- › How Long Do Tesla Batteries Last?
- › System76’s Updated Oryx Pro Is a Beast of a Linux Laptop
- › What’s New in Fedora 37?