If someone is posting abusive messages in a Facebook Group you manage, you’ll want to remove it. It’s quick and simple to do, so here’s how.
Click the downward facing arrow next to the offensive message.
From the dropdown, select Delete Post.
Facebook will ask you to confirm so click Delete again.
And that’s it, the offending post is gone.
If you’re not an admin in the Group, the best you can do is report the post. Click on the downward facing arrow and select Report to Admin.
- › How to Require Moderator Approval for Posts in Your Facebook Group
- › How to Screen Record on iPhone
- › Get PC Power With Tablet Portability in the Surface Pro 9 for $200 Off
- › This Huge Curved Ultrawide Monitor From LG Is $337 Today
- › PSA: You Can Email Books and Documents to Your Kindle
- › The New HP Pro x360 Fortis Is a 2-In-1 Laptop Under $500
- › How to Change Your Age on TikTok