If someone is posting abusive messages in a Facebook Group you manage, you’ll want to remove it. It’s quick and simple to do, so here’s how.
Click the downward facing arrow next to the offensive message.
From the dropdown, select Delete Post.
Facebook will ask you to confirm so click Delete again.
And that’s it, the offending post is gone.
If you’re not an admin in the Group, the best you can do is report the post. Click on the downward facing arrow and select Report to Admin.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac