If someone is posting abusive messages in a Facebook Group you manage, you’ll want to remove it. It’s quick and simple to do, so here’s how.
Click the downward facing arrow next to the offensive message.
From the dropdown, select Delete Post.
Facebook will ask you to confirm so click Delete again.
And that’s it, the offending post is gone.
If you’re not an admin in the Group, the best you can do is report the post. Click on the downward facing arrow and select Report to Admin.
- › How to Require Moderator Approval for Posts in Your Facebook Group
- › How to Find Your Spotify Wrapped 2021
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)
- › Functions vs. Formulas in Microsoft Excel: What’s the Difference?
- › What Is MIL-SPEC Drop Protection?
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?