Roombas may make it easier to vacuum your home, but they can be loud and get in the way. Fortunately, you can schedule them to run when you’re out of the house or when you’re asleep. Here’s how to set up a schedule for your Wi-Fi Connected Roomba.
To set up a schedule on your Roomba, open up the iRobot HOME app on your phone and tap the schedule button in the middle of the app along the bottom.
On this screen, you’ll see a toggle for each day of the week. You can schedule the Roomba to run up to once per day. Tap the time next to each day to set the time you want your Roomba to run. If there are any days you don’t want the Roomba to run at all, tap the toggle next to that day to turn it off.
From now on, the Roomba will run at the scheduled time. However, if you leave your Roomba unplugged and uncharged for a long period of time, its schedule may slip out of sync and run at the wrong time, so be sure to always keep your Roomba charged when it’s not in use.
- › How to Quickly Scroll Through Home Screen Pages on iPhone and iPad
- › How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game
- › How to Move a Window to Another Virtual Desktop on Windows 10
- › How to Replicate the iOS 14 App Library on Android
- › What’s the Deal with Google Home and Nest? Is There a Difference?