The Home Button on the iPhone 7 isn’t really a button. It’s a circular touch and force sensitive area which, thanks to the Taptic Engine, feels like a button that clicks.
RELATED: Why Does the Home Button on My iPhone 7 Feel Weird?
Since the click you feel when you press the Home Button is caused by the Taptic Engine’s vibrations, you can change it. There are three subtly different clicks to choose from.
To pick one, go to Settings > General > Home Button.
Select either click 1, 2, or 3. Press the Home Button to test each one out.
My favorite is click number 3. When you’ve decided which one you want, tap Done. Now whenever you press the Home Button, that’s how it will feel.
- › How to Build a Fast Online Store With Nexcess Managed WooCommerce
- › Razer Now Sells a Tempered Glass Mousepad
- › How to Install or Remove Optional Features in Windows 11
- › Today Only: Save 63% On a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra With Trade-In
- › Get the M2 Apple Mac Mini With 512 GB Storage for $100 Off
- › 8BitDo Controllers Now Work Better With iPhone and Mac