The Home Button on the iPhone 7 isn’t really a button. It’s a circular touch and force sensitive area which, thanks to the Taptic Engine, feels like a button that clicks.
Since the click you feel when you press the Home Button is caused by the Taptic Engine’s vibrations, you can change it. There are three subtly different clicks to choose from.
To pick one, go to Settings > General > Home Button.
Select either click 1, 2, or 3. Press the Home Button to test each one out.
My favorite is click number 3. When you’ve decided which one you want, tap Done. Now whenever you press the Home Button, that’s how it will feel.
- › Uber’s Las Vegas Robotaxies Still Need Chaperones (For Now)
- › Victrola Music Edition 2 Review: A Stylish Bluetooth Speaker With a Few Twists
- › 5 Ways to Speed Up Your Windows PC’s Login Process
- › The Lensa AI Artwork App Will Finally Make You Look Cool
- › I Can’t Imagine Using Windows Without the Everything App
- › What Is a Laptop Screen Extender, and Should You Buy One?