By default, the Nintendo Switch home screen shows you a basic battery icon. Tucked away in the system settings is an option to display a more precise battery percentage. Here’s how to enable it, and get a better idea of just how much game time you have left before you need to find a charger.
To enable the battery indicator, select Settings from the home screen.
Scroll down to the System section at the bottom of the list.
In this section, scroll down to find “Console Battery (%)” and enable it.
Now, when you return the home screen, you’ll see a number next to your battery indicator.
It’s a little thing, but if you like to pay close attention to how much battery you have left, this is a welcome tweak that you won’t want to live without once you turn it on.
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?