Other people are the worst. You put up a lovely photo of yourself on Facebook and they just have to say the meanest things.
The good news is that you can delete any comment that appears on one of your posts, photos, or videos. Here’s how.
Go to the offending comment and hover your cursor over it. Next to the comment, you’ll almost always see a little X.
Click the X and then Delete to remove it from your post.
While writing this article, I discovered things are a little different for comments on your Profile Picture. Instead of an X you get a downward facing arrow. Click the arrow and then Delete to remove it from your post.
On mobile, the process is slightly different. Long press on the comment you want to remove and then, from the menu that pops up, tap Delete.
RELATED: How to Block Someone on Facebook
The person who made the comment won’t get a notification, but they may notice you deleted their comment and get irate later on. If they’re really causing you trouble, you can always block them entirely.
- › How to Turn Off Comments on a Facebook Post
- › How to Post a GIF on Facebook
- › This Is How Steve Jobs Killed Adobe Flash
- › 10 Things Blocking Your Wi-Fi Signal at Home
- › 4 Ways to Ruin Your Smartphone’s Battery
- › What Do “FR” and “FRFR” Mean?
- › How to Make Your Facebook Account More Private
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?