By default, Snapchat lets anyone who adds you send you Snaps, which isn’t ideal. If you’d rather not get messages from strangers, here’s how to change it so Snapchat only lets Friends (people you’ve added as well) contact you.
Open Snapchat and swipe up on the camera screen. Tap the gear icon to get to the settings page.
Scroll down and under Who Can select Contact Me.
Change the setting from Everyone to My Friends.
And that’s it, you’re done. Strangers on the internet will no longer be able to send you weird Snaps.
- › How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
- › How to Remove Someone From a Snapchat Group
- › How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat
- › What Is a Streak on Snapchat? (and How to Start One)
- › How to Make a Snapchat Group
- › AMD’s Ryzen 7000X3D Pricing Looks Really, Really Good
- › Windows 10’s Bad Upgrade Prompts Are Back for Windows 11
- › Windows 11 Is Adding Even More Widgets