By default, Snapchat lets anyone who adds you send you Snaps, which isn’t ideal. If you’d rather not get messages from strangers, here’s how to change it so Snapchat only lets Friends (people you’ve added as well) contact you.
Open Snapchat and swipe up on the camera screen. Tap the gear icon to get to the settings page.
Scroll down and under Who Can select Contact Me.
Change the setting from Everyone to My Friends.
And that’s it, you’re done. Strangers on the internet will no longer be able to send you weird Snaps.
- › How to Make a Snapchat Group
- › How to Remove Someone From a Snapchat Group
- › What Is a Streak on Snapchat? (and How to Start One)
- › How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
- › How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat
- › Logitech MX Anywhere 3S Review: Another Great Logitech Mouse
- › Which Laptops Have Mechanical Keyboards?
- › Why Don’t We Have 1440p TVs?