By default, Snapchat lets anyone who adds you send you Snaps, which isn’t ideal. If you’d rather not get messages from strangers, here’s how to change it so Snapchat only lets Friends (people you’ve added as well) contact you.
Open Snapchat and swipe up on the camera screen. Tap the gear icon to get to the settings page.
Scroll down and under Who Can select Contact Me.
Change the setting from Everyone to My Friends.
And that’s it, you’re done. Strangers on the internet will no longer be able to send you weird Snaps.
- › Don’t Have the Google Discover Feed on Your Android Phone? Tap the “G” Logo
- › How to Enable Offline Translation in Apple’s Translate App on iPhone
- › How to Block a Website in Mozilla Firefox
- › How to Change Where New Apps Are Placed on iPhone
- › Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Should You Buy?