By default, Snapchat lets anyone who adds you send you Snaps, which isn’t ideal. If you’d rather not get messages from strangers, here’s how to change it so Snapchat only lets Friends (people you’ve added as well) contact you.
Open Snapchat and swipe up on the camera screen. Tap the gear icon to get to the settings page.
Scroll down and under Who Can select Contact Me.
Change the setting from Everyone to My Friends.
And that’s it, you’re done. Strangers on the internet will no longer be able to send you weird Snaps.
- › How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat
- › How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
- › How to Make a Snapchat Group
- › Why a Laptop Stand Is the Next Desk Accessory You Need
- › How to Fix “Your System Has Run Out of Application Memory” on a Mac
- › Apple iPhone 14 Review: The Safe Choice That’s Worth Buying
- › 8 Signs Your Computer’s PSU Is Failing
- › What’s the Cheapest Streaming Service for Live Sports?