Instagram’s Story feature is incredibly popular; it now has more daily users than Snapchat, the app it’s copying. The problem is, unless you have a private Instagram account, anyone, including your mother, can follow you. If you want to post photos from your wild parties to your Instagram Story, but also want to avoid an awkward family dinner, here’s how to block specific people from viewing it.
Open Instagram and head to your profile page and tap the Settings icon in the top right.
Next, tap “Story Settings” and then “Hide Story From”.
You’ll see a list of all your current followers. Find the follower you want to hide your Story from and tap the check box next to their name. Tap Done, and they’ll no longer be able to see your Story.
- › How to Tell if Someone Follows You on Instagram
- › How to Restrict Someone on Instagram
- › What Is MIL-SPEC Drop Protection?
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › Stop Closing Apps on Your Android Phone
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › PSA: Scammers Are Using the Chip Shortage to Trick People