Instagram’s Story feature is incredibly popular; it now has more daily users than Snapchat, the app it’s copying. The problem is, unless you have a private Instagram account, anyone, including your mother, can follow you. If you want to post photos from your wild parties to your Instagram Story, but also want to avoid an awkward family dinner, here’s how to block specific people from viewing it.
Open Instagram and head to your profile page and tap the Settings icon in the top right.
Next, tap “Story Settings” and then “Hide Story From”.
You’ll see a list of all your current followers. Find the follower you want to hide your Story from and tap the check box next to their name. Tap Done, and they’ll no longer be able to see your Story.
- › How to Restrict Someone on Instagram
- › What Is “Lurking” Online?
- › How to Tell if Someone Follows You on Instagram
- › This $50 Samsung 500 GB SSD Will Speed Up Your Old PC
- › Why QtFM Could Become My Favorite Linux File Manager
- › Switch to T-Mobile Home Internet at $50 per Month with Price Lock Guarantee
- › You Can Now Use Old Calculators on The Internet Archive
- › You’ll Finally Be Able to Buy a PS5 in 2023