Snapchat’s Story feature is so popular it’s been ripped off time and time again by Facebook. It’s a great way to share what’s going on in your life in a disposable way. The problem is, sometimes there are one or two people you don’t necessarily want seeing everything you post. Maybe it’s your mother, or an annoying ex. Whatever the case, here’s how to block specific people from your Snapchat Story.
RELATED: What Is Snapchat?
Open Snapchat and from the main screen, swipe down and tap the Settings icon in the top right.
Scroll down and under “Who Can”, select View My Story.
Select Custom and then check the box next to the person you want to block.
And that’s it, you’re done. That person will no longer see when you post a Story.
- › How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat
- › How to Stop Your Ex From Stalking You on Social Media
- › 4 Useless Tech Products You Shouldn’t Buy
- › What’s New in Chrome 102, Available Now
- › Should You Buy a Drone?
- › Logitech MX Master 3S Mouse Review: Muted Refinements
- › Logitech MX Mechanical Keyboard Review: Easy on the Eyes, Not the Fingertips
- › The Best Budget Speakers of 2022