Snapchat’s Story feature is so popular it’s been ripped off time and time again by Facebook. It’s a great way to share what’s going on in your life in a disposable way. The problem is, sometimes there are one or two people you don’t necessarily want seeing everything you post. Maybe it’s your mother, or an annoying ex. Whatever the case, here’s how to block specific people from your Snapchat Story.
RELATED: What Is Snapchat?
Open Snapchat and from the main screen, swipe down and tap the Settings icon in the top right.
Scroll down and under “Who Can”, select View My Story.
Select Custom and then check the box next to the person you want to block.
And that’s it, you’re done. That person will no longer see when you post a Story.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac