One of iOS’ little annoyances is its need to pop up a notification every time it discovers a new Wi-Fi network. Here’s how to turn that off.
Head to the Settings app and select “Wi-Fi.”
Turn off the “Ask to Join Networks” option.
And that’s all you have to do. Your iPhone will no longer harass you about random Wi-Fi networks. If you do want to connect to a new Wi-Fi network, just head back into the Wi-Fi settings and select it from the list of nearby networks.
- › What Is a Controller Dead Zone, and Should You Change It?
- › How to Turn On a PS4
- › These Inexpensive LEDs Will Light Up Dim Spaces in Your Home
- › How to Move Apps to SD Card on an Amazon Fire Tablet
- › Here’s Why You’ll Never See Movie Villains Use iPhones
- › How to Show the Battery Percentage on Android