If you go to post a photo to Instagram but then decide not to, you get the option to save it as a draft. If it’s a nice photo you want to come back and spend more time editing, that’s a good thing; but if it’s a throwaway photo you’ve no interest in posting, it stays in your drafts until you delete it. The delete option is a little hidden, though.
Open Instagram and go to post a photo. Above all the photos on your phone, you’ll see a Drafts section. If you want to post that photo, select it; otherwise, if you want to delete it from your drafts, tap Manage.
Next, tap Edit.
Select the drafts you want to get rid of and tap Discard Posts. You’ll need to confirm your decision.
And with that, the unwanted draft will be gone.
- › Six Hidden Instagram Features That Make Photo Sharing Easier
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › Google Chrome Is Under Attack: Update Right Now
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › A World Without Wires: 25 Years of Wi-Fi
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?