When you’re adding a filter to a photo on Instagram, it can be hard to know whether the filter is actually an improvement. If you go to far, you can ruin an otherwise good shot.
There’s a great shortcut in Instagram to help you with this, though. With the image open and some edits applied, tap and hold the image preview. As long as you hold the image, you’ll see the un-edited original.
When you let go, it’ll show you the version with your edits and filtered applied. No need to flip between the “Normal” and “Clarendon” filters along the bottom. Just tap and hold to see how your changes compare.
- › Six Hidden Instagram Features That Make Photo Sharing Easier
- › Someone Might Be Able to Un-Crop Your Windows Screenshots
- › How to Generate Unlimited DALL-E AI Images for Free (With Bing)
- › Google Bard: How to Use Google’s AI Chatbot
- › Adobe Is Testing “Firefly” AI Image Generation
- › You Can Now Join the Waitlist for Google’s “Bard” AI Chatbot
- › What Is Google Bard? Hands-on With the AI Chatbot