When you’re adding a filter to a photo on Instagram, it can be hard to know whether the filter is actually an improvement. If you go to far, you can ruin an otherwise good shot.
There’s a great shortcut in Instagram to help you with this, though. With the image open and some edits applied, tap and hold the image preview. As long as you hold the image, you’ll see the un-edited original.
When you let go, it’ll show you the version with your edits and filtered applied. No need to flip between the “Normal” and “Clarendon” filters along the bottom. Just tap and hold to see how your changes compare.
- › Six Hidden Instagram Features That Make Photo Sharing Easier
- › What’s New in Windows 11’s 22H2 Update: Top 10 New Features
- › What Are the Best Nintendo Switch Games in 2022?
- › Don’t Put Your TV Over Your Fireplace
- › Picsart Gold Review: A True Treasure for Quick Photo and Video Editing
- › How Much Does It Cost to Operate an Electric Lawn Mower?
- › Does Hibernating My PC Save More Energy Than Sleep?