Android Wear has the ability to store music on the watch for on-the-go listening away from your phone. But you don’t have to use its tiny little speakers (if your watch even has speakers)—you can actually pair a Bluetooth headset with your watch and leave the phone at home.
On your watch, pull down from the top to show the Wear menu, then slide over to Settings. Tap that.
Scroll down until you see Bluetooth and tap into that menu.
Just like on your phone, all available devices will be shown here. If you haven’t already, put your headphones into pairing mode. If you’re not sure how to do that, some Googling will be necessary—just look up how to put your specific model of headphone into pairing mode. It should be easy.
Once in pairing mode, scroll down until you see them listed on your watch, then tap to pair and connect.
It should only take a few seconds for the connection to establish, and the headphones will be connected.
Now you’re free to transfer tunes to your watch and leave the phone at home. That’s freedom, baby.
- › How to Restart Your Island in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How to Click the Home Button with a Mouse on an iPad
- › You Can Relive the GameCube on a Modern TV, and It’s Amazing
- › 9 Ways to Quickly Make Money in “Animal Crossing: New Horizons”
- › How Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro Compares to the 1994 Trackpad Mac