Android Wear is a useful tool to have—notifications on your wrist are a brilliant thing. But it can also be incredibly distracting, especially if the notification isn’t “important.” Maybe you want something on your phone, but it has no place on your wrist. Here’s how to stop specific apps from pushing notifications to your watch.
First things first, jump into the Android Wear app. On the main Wear screen, tap the cog icon in the upper right corner.
Under the “General” section, tap the “Block app notifications” entry.
This section is where you’ll block apps from sending notifications to your watch. Hit the plus sign at the bottom.
From here, just scroll down the list and find the bothersome app, then tap it to add it to the list.
Bam, done. That’s literally all there is to it. Notifications from those apps will no longer appear on your watch.
- › How to Fix Notifications That Aren’t Coming Through on Android Wear
- › How to Disable Notifications Everywhere
- › Apple Watch SE (2022) Review: The Budget Model That Doesn’t Lack (Most) Features
- › New Eero Wi-Fi Hardware Is Ready to Steal Ubiquiti’s Thunder
- › The New Outlook for Windows Is Open for All to Try
- › The New Fire TV Cube Has Two HDMI Ports and Wi-Fi 6E
- › How to Easily Work With Excel Tables in the Mobile App
- › How to Restart a Samsung Galaxy S21