Android Wear is a useful tool to have—notifications on your wrist are a brilliant thing. But it can also be incredibly distracting, especially if the notification isn’t “important.” Maybe you want something on your phone, but it has no place on your wrist. Here’s how to stop specific apps from pushing notifications to your watch.
First things first, jump into the Android Wear app. On the main Wear screen, tap the cog icon in the upper right corner.
Under the “General” section, tap the “Block app notifications” entry.
This section is where you’ll block apps from sending notifications to your watch. Hit the plus sign at the bottom.
From here, just scroll down the list and find the bothersome app, then tap it to add it to the list.
Bam, done. That’s literally all there is to it. Notifications from those apps will no longer appear on your watch.
- › How to Fix Notifications That Aren’t Coming Through on Android Wear
- › How to Disable Notifications Everywhere
- › Why Unlimited Mobile Data Isn’t Actually Unlimited
- › 5 Annoying Features You Can Disable on Samsung Phones
- › ExpressVPN Review: An Easy-to-Use and Secure VPN for Most People
- › Here’s How Mozilla Thunderbird Is Making a Comeback in 2022
- › What Can You Do With the USB Port on Your Router?
- › Why Do I See “FBI Surveillance Van” in My Wi-Fi List?