Android Wear is a useful tool to have—notifications on your wrist are a brilliant thing. But it can also be incredibly distracting, especially if the notification isn’t “important.” Maybe you want something on your phone, but it has no place on your wrist. Here’s how to stop specific apps from pushing notifications to your watch.
First things first, jump into the Android Wear app. On the main Wear screen, tap the cog icon in the upper right corner.
Under the “General” section, tap the “Block app notifications” entry.
This section is where you’ll block apps from sending notifications to your watch. Hit the plus sign at the bottom.
From here, just scroll down the list and find the bothersome app, then tap it to add it to the list.
Bam, done. That’s literally all there is to it. Notifications from those apps will no longer appear on your watch.
- › How to Scan a File or Folder for Malware with Microsoft Defender on Windows 10
- › How to Use the whois Command on Linux
- › Don’t Worry: Windows 10’s Control Panel Is Safe (For Now)
- › How to Skip the Recycle Bin for Deleting Files on Windows 10
- › How to Select and Edit Messages with the Up Arrow in Slack