As you know Microsoft released Internet Explorer 9 Beta to the public yesterday. One of the interesting features is using Aero Snap with Tabs in Windows 7, and we’ll take a quick look at it.
Aero Snap Tabs Side by Side
Here we have IE 9 with two tabs open and would like to view them side by side instead of switching between them.
All you need to do is click on the tab in IE 9 and drag it to the side of the screen like you would with any window using the Aero Snap feature.
Moving the second one over…
There you go! That’s all there is to it. Now you can see two open tabs in IE 9 side by side on your screen.
Of course the Aero Snap feature isn’t anything new for Windows 7, but the ability to do it with IE tabs is pretty neat. Sure you can do it by opening individual instances of Firefox or Chrome, but the way it works in IE 9 is very fluid and a nice feature to have. Aero Snap can also help you multitask like a pro in Windows Explorer.
For more on what to expect in IE 9 check out our screenshot tour.
- › The Best Tips and Tweaks for Getting the Most Out of Internet Explorer 9
- › Customize, Change, or Remove the New Tab Page in IE 9
- › Using Internet Explorer 9 with Windows Vista
- › Microsoft Loop is The Ultimate Team Collab Tool
- › Special UPDF Offer, Plus Deals on Pixel Watch, PC Monitors, and More
- › Windows 11 Is Changing How the Print Screen Key Works
- › 8 Common Discord Scams (and How to Protect Yourself)
- › Sennheiser MKE 200 Mobile Kit Review: A Cheap, Easy Upgrade for Content Creators