Snapchat is all about transparency. You can always see exactly who’s seen your Story and, most importantly, if anyone has taken a screenshot of it before it disappears.
Here’s how to do it.
RELATED: What Is Snapchat?
Go to the Stories screen in Snapchat and tap the three little dots next to your Story to see all the Snaps in it.
Next to each Snap you’ll see a number and a purple eyeball. That’s how many people have viewed your shot.
If anyone has taken a screenshot, there will also be a green triangle. The number next to it is how many screenshots have been taken.
Tap on a Snap and Swipe up to see a list of all the people who’ve viewed your Snap.
Anyone who’s taken a screenshot of your Snap will be highlighted in green.
You can only see this information while the Story is still live, so be sure to check it before it expires!
- › How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat
- › How to Half Swipe on Snapchat
- › Does Instagram Notify When You Screenshot a Story or Post?
- › How to Make a Public Profile on Snapchat
- › How to Post a Photo From Your Phone to Your Snapchat Story
- › DirectX 11 vs. DirectX 12: Which Is Better for Gaming?
- › Amazon’s “Sidewalk” Mesh Network Is Coming to More Devices
- › Steam Is Saying Goodbye to Windows 7 and 8