Snapchat is all about transparency. You can always see exactly who’s seen your Story and, most importantly, if anyone has taken a screenshot of it before it disappears.
Here’s how to do it.
RELATED: What Is Snapchat?
Go to the Stories screen in Snapchat and tap the three little dots next to your Story to see all the Snaps in it.
Next to each Snap you’ll see a number and a purple eyeball. That’s how many people have viewed your shot.
If anyone has taken a screenshot, there will also be a green triangle. The number next to it is how many screenshots have been taken.
Tap on a Snap and Swipe up to see a list of all the people who’ve viewed your Snap.
Anyone who’s taken a screenshot of your Snap will be highlighted in green.
You can only see this information while the Story is still live, so be sure to check it before it expires!
- › How to Make a Private Story on Snapchat
- › 5 Psychological Tricks in Free-To-Play Games (and How to Avoid Them)
- › What Is MIL-SPEC Drop Protection?
- › Windows 11 vs. Chrome OS: Which Is Best For Android Apps?
- › Buying a Used Mac or MacBook? Check These Things Before You Buy
- › Functions vs. Formulas in Microsoft Excel: What’s the Difference?
- › How to Find Your Spotify Wrapped 2021